Saturday 4 December 2010

Lightening bolt called Eric.

I'm going to launch straight into this blog, no big introductions, you'll get to know me as we go along, and chances are if your reading this then you already do know me!

So in short; I''m Meg, my husband is Jon, our baby is Wesley and he is currently 9 months old. Also under our roof full time we have Jordan, my 16 year old step son and Gypsy our 5 year old Lurcher, and part time we have Step Daughters Jessica and Emily (14 & 13). We live in Brighton.

Its been quite some time since I last did a craft project, moving house and having a baby kind of took over, and its taken 9 months to finally find the inspiration to try and rediscover my creative side. My Sister who lives in Germany has a little girl the same age as Wesley and has been churning out the most brilliant hand made toys and clothes for her, much to my envy! She has been slowly tempting me back into doing some projects of my own by sending me links and photographs of inspiring and beautiful things, and after months of her onslaught and me thinking glumly “oh that's so nice, I wish I could do things like that...” I was finally hit by a lightning bolt a few nights ago – and it came in the form of a pair of grubby old smelly socks. So please let me introduce Eric – the shabbiest sock monkey ever created.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Eric is fab, well done Meg :)

    Laura (LovelyLollyB) xx

    ReplyDelete